On the morning of November 7, the PRG team hosted the fourth installment of its award-winning post-election analysis series. Here is an enhanced version of the full audio, featuring the following topics and speakers:
- An overview of the results by PRG Co-Heads Scott Segal and Dee Martin
- An interview with Brian Wolff, Executive Vice President of Policy and External Affairs at EEI and former Senior Strategist to then-Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi
- An environment and energy discussion with PRG Principal Anna Burhop and PRG Senior Counsel Christine Wyman
- An infrastructure and tax discussion with PRG Principals Anna Burhop and Liam Donovan
- A trade and product safety discussion with PRG Partners Paul Nathanson and Josh Zive and PRG Principal John Lee
- A Congressional oversight and investigations discussion with PRG Co-Head Dee Martin and PRG Partner Josh Zive
To view the slide deck that accompanied this webinar audio, click here.
Listen with the player below or download on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Google Play, and Stitcher. Follow the podcast on Twitter at the handle @TheLobbyShopPod.